Just got back from a bar. First time I was pickpocketed in Arengtina. They took my cell phone. Son of a bitch. Bah.....o well. It´s not the end of the world. It could have been worse right? They could have taken my wallet. At laest I had enough money on me to take a cab home. My first experience being hit on by Argentine men:
He asks me where I live.
I give him a fake address.
He asks me what my phone number is.
I say I don´t know because I´m new here. (Even though it´s a lie)
He asks me how much I´ve had to drink tonight.
I tell him I´ve had a beer. (Even though I´ve had 3 beers and more shots than I can remember.)
He likes me cause he thinks I´m dumb.
I think he´s dumb because he believes me.
I tell him that I need to meet up with my friends.(Even though I have no idea where they are.)
He says he wants to meet them.
I hail the nearest cab and say goodnight.
Chau.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are awesome. i love the commentary about flirting. lol. obvio he thought u were dumb, u were playing it well. always the actress!!!!!
Post a Comment