I miss you so much already. I am so proud of you and am super excited for all the awesome things you are going to experience. I did get to say goodbye but I will leave you with this...I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are a standing in a row, big ones, small ones, some and big as your head!! much love and kisses
3 comments:
I love you and miss you already. Have the time of your life (and tell me all about it!)
I miss you so much already. I am so proud of you and am super excited for all the awesome things you are going to experience. I did get to say goodbye but I will leave you with this...I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are a standing in a row, big ones, small ones, some and big as your head!! much love and kisses
I didn't go to the fireworks that night because I didn't want to say goodbye. Hope you understand. I know you do.
-Em
Post a Comment