My last eight days of speaking English. Jesus Christ.
I have this strange feeling in my stomach. It's exactly the feeling you get when your being pulled up that first huge incline of a roller coaster. You're strapped in and your adrenalin surges with every click, click, click you hear. There's this collision of emotions going on in your head. Anticipation. Excitement. Fear, even though you'd never admit it to your friends. That's how I feel.
So much left to do. If I keep thinking about leaving I'll freak out.
Chill Christina. You'll be fine. You've been looking forward to this forever. Just....breathe. Fuck. I'm really going to miss everyone.
I'm off to go distract myself.
Click. Click. Click. Click.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CJO! Congrats, I didn't realize that you were leaving so soon! I wish you the best of luck, and I plan on reading this blog, so start posting stuff so I can hear about your experience!
PS: I thinking about you at work, and googled you, which led me to this blog! lol, stalker! When you're back in the ITH there will be some eggs cooking on my stove for your enjoyment! :)
Post a Comment