Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hope you realize that you´re going home alone tonight

Argentine guys creep me out. I´m sick of being grabbed at clubs, last night was ridiculous. I HATE going out without guy friends to dance with. If I´m dancing with my chicas it´s a matter of seconds before the wolves have surrounded us.

On Saturday a guy actually grabbed my hair as I walked by and wouldn´t let go. He actually pulled my hair! Who does that!?!?!

I don´t think it´s cute that you keep trying to get me drunk. I don´t think you´re a stud becuase you´re 27, that just makes you creepy. Just cause we´ve been dancing for 3 minutes does not mean that I´m comfotable with you sucking on my neck. Oh and I don´t think you´re cool because you know 10 words of English. Get your hands out of my pockets, out from under my shirt, and stop sweating all over me!!!! AHHHHHH! FUCK OFF!

I´ve given up on the ¨I´m married¨ excuse and the ¨Nobody likes a smoker¨ ploy only works half the time. Therefore I´ve simplified my strategy for keeping guys away from me. Now if a guy grabs on to me in a club and wants to dance I look him right in the eye and yell ¨¡¡¡NO ME TOCÁ!!!¨ Which is the same as saying, ¨DONT TOUCH ME!!!¨ I feel that this is the most effective and quickest way to end the interaction.

Fuck guys tonight. I just wanna dance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually skip the "no me toca" and just punch them in the cock. It gets the point across.

I love you.

-Em

Gregg said...

I like the response from your friend "EM" she has the right idea. I guess being around Argentina guys makes you miss us fabalous (spelled like the rapper!) United States men?! lol. do u find going out at home more to your liking? are us US guys better at picking up girls? lol. social questions that need answering! Also I think you should add "cogida apagado" to what you yell at guys in clubs! According to babel fish translations, it means fuck off, but translates literally (into english) as "taken extinguished!" lol.

Gregg said...

oh yeah...who pulls hair? are we 5yo girls? and does he really think that pulling ur hair out is going to make you want to do him? shit!?!